Writing blog articles is not an easy task, sometimes bloggers and webmasters get stuck with finding new topics to write about.
Once they consume a topic, the next big step is to write a beautiful and impressive subject line, around which the entire discussion revolves. Content marketing is at the core of online business promotion and companies are aware of the fact that it must be effective in order to move forward, although many times it may seem like a difficult task.
There are some simple tips that can help you publish high-quality content in no time. A well-structured system or process is needed to complete a given task based on a particular formula. Here are some simple tips to help you with your blog writing process:
- Reserve a list of topics before working on them: Finding the topic and then working on it at the same time is not a feasible process, since it kills a lot of time and towards the middle of the topic the person loses interest. Setting an editorial calendar is always one of the preferred methods to select an extraordinary title or topic for a blog article, but the results are not productive if it is not done carefully. The situation is different when there is a list of topics to choose from just before the moment you plan to select the content.
- This provides an opportunity for the curator to think about what ideas can be summarized to write the content beforehand. It ensures speed, reliability and efficiency of the item to be cured. You can easily jot down a few links, or even choose images related to a topic you’re interested in during the topic choosing process and it gives you enough time to research and then wrap it all up to curate a beautiful piece of content.
- Introductory paragraphs: There are writers who prefer to delay the introduction phase of their article to a later stage or work on it, after they are done with the conclusion part. Researchers generally recommend starting articles with an introduction, as it provides the writer with a normal flow and is progressive in all aspects of curating a successful article. Even this article contains 3 introductory paragraphs. Follow these easy steps to write an impressive introduction for your article:
- It starts with the first paragraph, where you should work to grab the reader’s attention and develop the whole idea of the article.
- The second paragraph should keep the reader curious to go ahead and find out more.
- Everything the user needs to learn and experience must conclude the third paragraph.
- Bullets: Instead of reading long paragraphs, people prefer to take a look at the points that are placed under the bullets, as they highlight the most important features that they are looking for. There is no limit to the number of bullet points you can include in your article. It can be 5, 10, 20 and so on.
- These points actually provide an outline for your article. There is no point in curating an article without head or tail, people will get bored after a certain point and choose to leave the site. People will be eager to read the content under these outlines as it better explains what each point contains. It actually conveys a kind of serious action whenever an outline is used to describe what a paragraph contains.
- Add substantial research information to each of your points – listen, the Internet has many options, such as news materials, press releases, research theories, etc. etc. regarding any type of topic you are looking for. Simply go through these materials and jot down the points that seem vital and surprising from the reader’s perspective. Another point to keep in mind is never to overdo whatever research or press release material you are using to prove the authenticity of your article, as too much will irritate your reader.
- Instead of working too hard to emphasize a single point, spend time adding research information to prove each of your points.
- Images are important: An article with few images is more interesting to read than one with only basic data. These images often grab the reader’s attention and prompt them to read the article. You can simply find these images through Google Search. How do you make your image search effective? Search for images using the keywords relevant to your article. Images do not need to be creative, but they should be attractive.
- An impressive conclusion: People find it easier to curate the conclusion before they curate the introduction. But, just like writing the introduction at the beginning, it’s a good idea to write the conclusion at the end. Place the conclusion header and write a simple conclusion so people know where you end.
- Ask the decision-making question towards the end – it’s a better way to bring your reader onto the stage of the conversation. They might even find answers in the comments section. It also gives the writer a better way to mark the completion of the article. Follow these simple rules and you will have a large number of readers following you, thus increasing your ROI in search engines.